Australian Marist Solidarity is the vehicle to express the solidarity of a broad range of Australians with partner communities who are working to empower and educate vulnerable children young people in other parts of the world.
Solidarity is a two way street. While we are incredibly proud and grateful for the support that Australians provide to our partner communities, we also recognise that in return we learn a great deal about other parts of the world and about ourselves. It is a great privilege to partner with other likeminded organisations and individuals overseas who are helping young people reach their brightest potential and it is a great privilege to partner with generous Australians who share a little of themselves to make this possible.
There are many ways you can support Australian Marist Solidarity.
- Donations enable us to direct support to the communities and individuals most in need. If you have the capacity to provide a regular monthly donation this is even better as it allows us to plan the assistance we provide partners over a longer period of time.
- Workplace giving provides an easy and effective way to build small regular donations into your salary cycle so that you can sit back and know that you are sharing with those in need every month.
- Gifts in your will ensures that part of your legacy will be investing in the next generation of leaders for many years to come.
- Corporate partnerships allow your organisation and staff to make a difference in the world and to walk in solidarity with vulnerable young people through tailored initiatives and engagement.
- Fundraising ideas for schools and community groups provides inspiration to learn about the communities we assist and then act to ensure they can make the changes they have identified to address local challenges.
We are grateful for the support of each individual who gives through Australian Marist Solidarity. We provide you with regular updates on the progress being made in our projects through social media, our website, the quarterly Solidarity Matters e-newsletters and through local and virtual events. We are always happy to provide our supporters with personal updates, just call or email us and we’ll be happy to pass on the latest news from our projects.