One of the most convenient and effective ways you can support Australian Marist Solidarity
Through Workplace Giving (also known as Payroll Donations or Deductions), employees can nominate an amount to donate each pay period through their company’s payroll deduction system.
For as little as the cost of a cup of coffee each pay, you help vulnerable young people in our region reach their brightest potential. At the same time, you can reduce your tax. From Australian Marist Solidarity’s perspective, it reduces the administration costs associated with processing donations. It also provides a regular and reliable income stream.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYROLL DONATION
There are five easy steps for organising your payroll donation:
- Check with your employer and confirm they support Workplace Giving.
- Download the Workplace Giving Form and give the completed form to your payroll manager.
- Instruct your payroll manager to deduct your nominated donation amount from your pre-tax salary each pay period.
- Ensure your payroll manager has the correct bank account details for them to transfer your donation:
- Account name: Australian Marist Solidarity BSB: 062 000 Acct: 1628 5262
- Request the payroll manager to forward the authorisation form to us.
HELP TO GET STARTED
If your workplace isn’t connected with Australian Marist Solidarity, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help them set up Workplace Giving.
We also suggest you visit
ATO – Workplace Giving advice